Thursday, September 2, 2010

Costume Super Center - It really is super!

Hi my friends!

You know me and theatre.  You know me and costumes.  I eat, live and breathe both!  Well, have I discovered something that I think you'll love!  It the Costume Super Center !  A wonderful website for all your costuming needs!

I recently finished directing (and costuming) our Roadshow.  What fun that was!  We had two weeks to put together a 15 minute show and then take it on the road to three different venues.  The kids had a ball, and so did I!  Costume Super Center provided me with a Kings Robe. 
Not only did it arrive when they said it would, but I was pleased with the quality.  It is a crushed velour, with a fake fur collar.  Our king looked very... well.... "kingly" in it!  The only problem I had initially is the fur collar wouldn't stay down when someone turned.  It would fold under.  A couple quick stitches solved that problem.  What I really love about it is, it doesn't wrinkle!  When we were traveling for the roadshow, some of the costumes wrinkled from people sitting in the cars.  Not our kings robe, it stayed very regal the whole time.

Here's my daughter modeling the kings robe for you:
Try not to look so excited, daughter!


Costume Super Center has costumes for all tastes, and all shapes and sizes! They have a great kids section , and even a plus size  collection.  I spent alot of time browsing and making plans for future costuming needs.  Remember, Halloween is right around the corner!  They have simple Halloween costumes, to elaborate made for the stage costumes.

Overall, I was pleased with their customer service, I was pleased with their shipping, and I was pleased with the costume itself.  I definitely recommend Costume Super Center.  I will use them in the future as we put on shows for our local community theater, and also for my own kids' costumes.

Disclosure:  CostumeSuperCenter.com provided me with the Kings Robe costume free of charge for review.  The opinions are all my own! 

0 Responses to "Costume Super Center - It really is super!"

Post a Comment