Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reading Glasses Shopper - A great look for a great price!

Okay, I admit it... things aren't as clear as they used to be.  That, or the print is shrinking and getting fuzzy during the printing process.  Yes, I need reading glasses.  But who says they can't be completely darling!

I had the opportunity to review ReadingGlassesShopper.com and had a great time picking out a pair of reading glasses.  The selection is HUGE and I had a fun time browsing through all the great styles!

They have reading glasses and folding reading glasses.  They even have Bifocal reading glasses!  Who knew there were so many types of reading glasses. They carry both women's and men's styles.

So after much browsing and having a hard time deciding, I picked these puppies!  Go ahead, admit it... they are really cute, aren't they!




I placed my order and the shipping was really fast!  Here's a close-up of the side detail of my readers:




So now, not only can I see much better when doing close work, or reading... but I look great while doing it! I love these glasses!  I look for an excuse to wear them cuz they are so cute!

ReadingGlassesShopper.com has generously offered one of you lucky readers a $25 gift certificate or a pair of glasses, your choice!  Now you can look styling too!

Mandatory entry:
Please visit www.ReadingGlassesShopper.com and tell me which pair you like!  Please leave your email in your comment if it's not visible on your profile (jane doe at gmail dot com)


Extra Entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry:

"Like" ReadingGlassesShopper.com on Facebook
Follow Reading Glasses Shopper on Twitter
Check out their blog and tell me something you learned there.
Become a public follower of my blog
Follow me on Twitter
"Like" me Facebook

Contest ends Friday, April 8, 2011.  One winner will be randomly chosen from all correct entries.  Winner will be notified by email and has 72 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.  This contest is open to residents of the US and Canada, ages 18 and over. Prize will be shipped directly from the sponsor.
Disclosure:  The product was offered to me for the purpose of a review, and the sponsor has generously offered a giveaway.  The opinions expressed are all my own and free of charge! Ü

40 Responses to "Reading Glasses Shopper - A great look for a great price!"

Chip Says :
March 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM

"Like" ReadingGlassesShopper.com on Facebook - Jill L
chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

hity88 Says :
April 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I Follow Reading Glasses Shopper on Twitter and I learned what Progressive Reading Glasses are.

hiann88 Says :
April 2, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I Follow Reading Glasses Shopper on Twitter and I learned that “Cheap” reading glasses won’t damage my eyes.

mauisage Says :
April 3, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Okay, I really like the The Seattle Computer Reader Glasses. I didn't even know there were glasses like these. So thanks for the tip!

I am at mauisage@gmail.com

Joseph Says :
April 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I like the Men's "The Kennedy Folding Reader" glasses - $16.11

jjboltz at gmail dot com

Anonymous Says :
April 8, 2011 at 3:20 AM

I like the Matte Black with Amber Lenses of The Dockside Polarized Bi-Focal Sun Reader.

flashlight13114 AT yahoo DOT com

cman Says :
April 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM

CBS evening news anchor, Katie Couric, has her iconic reading glasses on every night at 6 o’ clock.

momznite Says :
April 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I like the Devin in blue/purple frame.
momznite_at_yahoo_daught_com

momznite Says :
April 8, 2011 at 6:31 PM

According to the blog, media celebrities often make appearances wearing glasses because glasses symbolize intelligence, wit, and sophistication.

momznite_at_yahoo_daught_com

SyedMuddassar Says :
June 11, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Though modern frames can be both lightweight and flexible, and new lens materials and optical coatings are resistant to breakage or scratching, visibility reduced by trapping vapour when eating hot food, swimming, walking in rain or rapid temperature changes, still gaining grounds.Reading glasses

Anonymous Says :
February 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Fascinating blog! This article is very beautiful and it was very authorize, I like it very much!. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway I'm looking for reading glasses for my daughter, I want the unique design and also affordable reading glasses. Finally, I found this site and this is very interesting. Thank you for sharing this.

http://www.opticbrights.com/

Post a Comment