Monday, December 12, 2011

DaGeDar!

I'm sure some of you have heard of the fun Racing Balls called DaGeDar.  You may even have some at your house along with the race tracks!  Every time we pass them in the store, my son drools over them!

Well, now the fun continues with DaGeDar for Nintendo DS!  It is based on the DaGeDar racing balls and toys! 

 
"Battle it out with your friends or race evil spirits alone; DaGeDar’s virtual raceway will keep you playing for hours. With more than 30 fast and furious raceways, you’ll be looping, dropping, climbing, and banking your way to the end with fury, but watch out for the blocks and gaps in the raceway! Featuring 100 collectable balls with unique abilities, as well as special, limited edition characters, you’ll have a blast collecting and trading your favorite DaGeDar items. Whether playing alone or sharing with a friend using the game’s multiplayer download options, the action-packed world of DaGeDar will keep you hungry for more racing, collecting and conquering of evil spirits in a unique 33rd dimension world."



You can imagine how my son feels about this!  He absolutely loves this game!  I have to pry it out of his hands!  I try to play it with him, but first, he beats the pants off me, and second, I get a little motion sick playing it (though almost all video games do that to me, weird huh?)  I love the graphics and the fact that it's rated E for everyone.  There are different levels and games to keep you challenged.  My son and I loved racing against each other.  Though again, I was publicly humiliated every time!  Boy, that kid is good!

This would make a wonderful Christmas gift!  My son and I definitely give it a "thumbs up"!

Disclosure:  The product was provided to me for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "DaGeDar!"

Post a Comment