Friday, December 18, 2015

Star Wars - The Force Awakens

I love Star Wars!  I can even tolerate Jar Jar Binks.  So when I was offered the opportunity to see Star Wars The Force Awakens, well I was all kinds of excited!

There has been so much hype and all kinds of products bearing Star Wars logos  that I was a bit dubious it would live up to all the press. Well, it did.... in a BIG way!



Oh..... My..... Gosh!!  What a movie!

Do you remember the first time you saw the original Star Wars?  The excitement, the wonder, the sense of discovering something entirely new?  That's exactly what this movie did for me all over again!  The minute the movie started with the familiar Star Wars logo and that amazing music by John Williams, I was swept away!  It's a brand new movie, but it manages to evoke all those emotions we experienced with the first Star Wars movie.

I usually do a quick synopsis of a movie when I review it, but not this one.  I don't want anything to spoil it for you.  There are amazing revelations, we get to see our old friends again, and make new ones! The battles are epic, the light sabers are completely cool, the villains are... well, pretty villainess. 

I was on the edge of my seat during the battles!  I laughed, I gasped out loud at times, I even shed a few tears.  I felt like I'd been on an adventure when the movie was over.  I almost didn't want to leave the theater... I didn't want the experience to end.

It is a long movie, over two hours, but the time passed so quickly.  I really was swept away in all the magic that is Star Wars!  I'm going back tomorrow and taking my family with me!  I'm excited for them to see it, and I'm really excited to see it again! 

 May the Force Be With You!

Disclosure:  I was given the opportunity to see this movie for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!


0 Responses to "Star Wars - The Force Awakens"

Post a Comment