Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ludens and Chloraseptic - It's That Time of Year!

Like many of you, our whole family has been sick!  I'm just getting over Pneumonia and my family have had sinus infections, colds, the flu... you name it.  Yes, it's that time of year!

When I was offered the opportunity to review some great products from Luden's and Chloraseptic, I didn't know what was right around the corner for our family.  Let's just say we've put these products to great use!

Let me tell you about some great products!  First up, I used the Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Lozenges.  Yes... I said warming!  These lozenges soothe throats with a warming sensation, a liquid center, and the new formula has added benzocaine which really helps with the pain and throat irritation.  I had a stack of these with me at all times!  They come in Green Tea and Honey Lemon, I like them both but Honey Lemon is my favorite!

Next up is Luden's Orange Supplemental Drops.  These things taste great!  They are made with real orange juice and also include the recommended daily value of Vitamin C.  I felt like when I was using these that I was not only soothing my sore throat but helping the whole healing process with orange juice and Vitamin C!

Now let me tell you about a new product from Chloraseptic... Sore Throat Lollipops.  Okay, how cool is that!They come in a 10 count box and are individually wrapped.  They have grape, orange and strawberry flavors.  I really felt like I was sucking on a lollipop, not a throat lozenge.  My son liked them so well, he tried to fake a sore throat.  Silly child...  I never noticed a mediciney taste, yet it definitely helped my throat.  Way to go Chloraseptic!  This is such a smart product!

Well, the good news is the whole family is now on our way to good health again... AND I've discovered some great new products!  I really recommend Luden's and Chloraseptic!  They helped the whole family feel better!

Disclosure:  I was provided the products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Ludens and Chloraseptic - It's That Time of Year!"

Post a Comment