Friday, February 8, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax - Who Knew?

If you know me, you know I'm always on the lookout for the newest and the greatest thing out there.  Well, imagine my surprise when I discovered something wonderful that isn't the newest thing out there.  In fact, it's been around for a while!

I discovered 20 Mule Team Borax Detergent Booster.  20 Mule Team Borax is a 100% natural mineral.  Absolutely nothing is added, no phosphates, no chlorine, no chemicals.  It softens your water so that your detergent works better, and also keeps stains from being re-deposited back on your clothes.  Does it work?  I say, oh yes!

Our water here is particularly hard, so I was thrilled to try this.  After adding it to my wash, my whites look great, and my clothes are cleaner!  Which is saying something if you knew what my son's clothes looked like going into the washer.... yuck!

But, wait!  20 Mule Team Borax does so much more!  I've used it in my dishwasher to get my dishes cleaner.  I've used it to help clean my bathroom and kitchen.  I've even dumped some down my disposal to get rid of a not-so-nice smell!  Yes, it does all that!  You can check out all the great cleaning tips at their website!  I'll always have a box of 20 Mule Team Borax in my home from now on!

So, you amazing readers... would you like to win a coupon for your own box of 20 Mule Team Borax?  Well, three of you can!

Mandatory Entry:
Please leave me a comment and tell me how you'd use 20 Mule Team Borax.  Please include your email in the comment if it's not visible in your profile (jane smith at yahoo dot com)

Extra Entries:
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry:

Like Borax on Facebook

Follow my blog publicly on GFC
Follow me on
Twitter
"Like" me on Facebook

Contest ends Friday, February 15, 2013. Three winners will be randomly chosen from all correct entries. Winners will be notified by email and have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. This contest is open to residents of the US, 18 years and older.

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

28 Responses to "20 Mule Team Borax - Who Knew?"

sweepmom Says :
February 9, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I would use it to take the odor out of my son's work clothes.

debbie Says :
February 9, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I would use it to make laundry detergent.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Anonymous Says :
February 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I would use it when making Homemade Laundry Soap!

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous Says :
February 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Borax FB Fan @Andrew Lesage

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous Says :
February 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM

GFC Follower of yours @Alisha L.

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous Says :
February 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Twitter Follower of yours @ALittleindian

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous Says :
February 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

FB Fan of yours @Andrew Lesage

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

EclecticZebra Says :
February 15, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I make my own laundry detergent using Borax..
no19034770 @yahoo.com

susansmoaks Says :
February 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM

i would use this in my laundry as a booster

susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Breanne Says :
February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I'd use it to make laundry detergent

bmweida at yahoo dot com

Charlene Kuser Says :
February 15, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I would use it to add as a boost to my regular laundry detergent

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Post a Comment