Friday, November 8, 2013

Thor - Eye Candy Galore!

Wowza!  I saw Thor: The Dark World several days ago, and I'm still all a-twitter!  The movie was great, loved the plot, loved the action, loved the special effects, loved the plot twists!  But oh, the handsomeness factor was off the charts!

Here... let me share:

For you Thor Fans
 
And we can't forget Loki
 

Great Father - Son Shot

Mmmmm...

So, before I get carried away, this really is a great movie! 

"Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself.  In the aftermath of Marvel’s "Thor" and "Marvel’s The Avengers," Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. To defeat an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor sets upon his most dangerous and personal journey yet, forced into an alliance with the treacherous Loki to save not only his people and those he loves…but our universe itself."
 
See!  Is that a great plot or what!  The action literally kept me on the edge of my seat!  There are so many things I want to tell you, but I don't want to spoil the fun for you.  Lots of great battles, terrific action sequences, but poor London, England doesn't fair so well.   There's a great scene between Thor and Loki where they truly act like bickering brothers, very funny!  Malekith (the villain) is a great bad guy!  He's pretty menacing, then he gets the Aether, turns all gray, and then he is truly and completely creepy!  Nightmare creepy....
 
Go see Thor: the Dark World!  I highly recommend it! Don't forget to stay through the credits... there are TWO surprises for you!
 
Disclosure:  I was offered the opportunity to see this movie for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Thor - Eye Candy Galore!"

Post a Comment