Thursday, February 19, 2015

Truly Radiant White - Right!

Here's some interesting trivia.... Did you know that Redheads typically have teeth that are more yellow than others.  Yeah, great trivia fact, not so great for us Redheads!

I'm always on the lookout for something that will make my teeth whiter.  The problem that I run into is I've also been blessed with teeth that are sensitive, so most whitening products leave me with unhappy teeth! (sensitive teeth are unhappy teeth!)


ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Rejuvenating Toothpaste, and Whitening and Strengthening Fluoride Rinse promise to whiten your teeth in just 5 days and without the use of Peroxide... which for me means, no irritation.  Truly Radiant strengthens and repairs tooth enamel, love that!

So, what did I think of the stuff?  Well.... let me tell you.  Loved it! The toothpaste had a light mint flavor and had a cooling sensation when I brushed my teeth.  And yes, my teeth were whiter in 5 days!  In the past I have not been a fan of mouthwash or fluoride rinses.  Don't like the taste.  I used them, but thought I was being poisoned in the process.  Truly Radiant had a taste that wasn't over-powering.  My mouth felt fresh and no irritation!  Woot!

I almost got to try the Spinbrush Manual Toothbrush.  I set it in my bathroom to use that evening and when it came time to brush my teeth at bedtime, the toothbrush had mysteriously disappeared.  Right into my son's hand.  So, according to my son, the Spinbrush is "great, Mom" said in typical teenage fashion.

Truly Radiant is my new go-to toothpaste and mouthwash.  I'm a fan!  You can probably tell by my lovely smile with my sparkling teeth!

Disclosure:  I received the products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Truly Radiant White - Right!"

Post a Comment