Friday, March 27, 2015

SweetLeaf Organics - So Sweet!

If you follow this blog, (I hope you do!) you know that my daughter has type 1 diabetes.  You also know that I'm usually trying to drop a few pounds (or more than a few pounds!).  You can probably guess that sugar is not our friend in this house.  I guess you could call it a delicious enemy!

So I was pretty excited to try SweetLeaf Organics products! I got to sample their Organic Stevia Sweetener, the Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops, and Sweet Drops for Water.  To sum up... I love it!

Let's start with the Organic Stevia Sweetener. It is certified organic by Quality Assurance International. This means that it has been fully verified that the highest organic standards are met in every phase of production.  I love that it is non-GMO, zero calories, zero carbs, and no artificial ingredients!  I use it all the time now.  I actually keep a few packets in my purse, so I always have it with me!  It does a great job sweetening and I don't detect any aftertaste!

Next, let's talk about sweet drops.  They are little drops of flavor that you can add to... well, anything!  SweetLife Organics has over twenty flavors you can try.  I tried some Peppermint Mocha in my hot chocolate... Yum!  I use the Sweet Drops for water all the time!  I add a couple drops to my bottled water or a glass of water and love the added sweetness and flavor!  My favorite is Valencia Orange.  Berry is very tasty also.  Again, no carbs, no calories, no aftertaste and no artificial ingredients.

We will definitely continue to use SweetLife Organics!  I think they are great products that I feel good about using with my family.  Thanks SweetLife!  You're so sweet!

Disclosure:  I was given these products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "SweetLeaf Organics - So Sweet!"

Post a Comment