Thursday, June 11, 2015

Xlear - It's Xcellent!

Have you heard of Xylitol?  Me neither... until now!  I've had the opportunity to try some great products from Xlear.  What is Xylitol, you ask?  What are these products, you ask?  Let me tell you!

Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener that has some amazing properties.  The company Xlear has used it in a great line of products that I'd like to tell you about.  I got the opportunity to try them through #MomsMeet.


Let's start with Spry Toothpaste and Spry Oral Rinse.  It has a pleasing peppermint taste, which is really important to me!  I can't brush with something that doesn't taste good.  I also really enjoyed how fresh my mouth felt after using the Oral Rinse.  Now, lets get to the health benefits:  Spry Toothpaste and Oral Rinse's ability to promote better oral health is backed by thousands of clinical studies, and all of the products in the Spry Dental Defense System include Xylitol. In addition to the immediate results, research has shown that effectively using xylitol for as little as a few months may have longer-lasting results that remain for years.  It helps mineral absorption into the enamel of your teeth. 

I also had the chance to try Xlear Nasal Spray.  It has been shown to help stop bacterial adherence in your nasal passages.  I gave it  a super challenge!  I was suffering from a monster cold, couldn't breathe through my nose and my sinuses were so plugged.  I used the Xlear Nasal Spray and it helped so much!  My nose cleared up so I could start to breathe better.  Plus it hydrated my very sore nasal passages.  I am a believer!  It helped me so much!

Now to my favorite part, Spry Gum and Spry Gems.  I love these!  Spry Gems are delicious mints that are sugar free and actually good for youSpry Gems are sweetened with 100% xylitol! Spry Gems combine the tooth-protecting properties of xylitol with a tasty, pH-balanced formula to maintain the health of teeth, gums and oral tissues. Xylitol actually promotes oral health and may reduce the risk of tooth decay.  I tried the mint and the cinnamon, both are great but cinnamon is my favorite!  I loved the Spry Gum also!  I tried the Peppermint and it was great!  It kept it's flavor for a long time and I loved that it was good for me!

I really like these products!  You can check them out at xlear.com  Now I have great news for you!  If you'd like to try them out, Xlear is offering a great deal!  You can try the products I tried for only $25, regularly $65!  Just go here and use the code SAVE50 .  But hurry, the deal is only good through June 30th!

I'm so glad I had the chance to try these great products from Xlear!  I'm definitely a new and devoted customer!  Thanks Greenmomsmeet.com!

Disclosure:  I received these products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!
 

0 Responses to "Xlear - It's Xcellent!"

Post a Comment