Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf... right away the title of this book draws me in!  It's capturing your attention too, isn't it?

So what is this book about?

From the book cover:

Elite tracker Kino Cosen is hunting for the drug lord who murdered his father. After a decade of searching, he's finally got the Viper in his sight—until a woman gets in the way. Now Kino has a new lead. Aid worker Lea Atlaha has seen the Viper face-to-face…and lived. 

But now Lea's a target. And while Kino thinks he's protecting her because she can help him get justice for his father, he soon realizes that she's not just another witness. As the Viper moves in for the kill, Kino has to choose between his need for vengeance, the traditions of his tribe and the woman he has grown to love.

Sounds good, doesn't it?  Well, I agree!  This book does not disappoint.  I'm an avid reader of mysteries and suspense and this book by author Jenna Kernan held my attention the whole time.  I loved reading a book set in my own backyard (southern Arizona) and loved learning about the Shadow Wolves and the Apache Tribe.  The suspense kept me turning the pages and I liked the interaction between Lea and Kino.

There is a subplot about a younger sister that Kino and his brothers thought was dead, but recently discovered she was alive.  I'm excited to read the rest of the series to find out where this part of the story goes. 

A big thumbs up to Jenna Kernan for a great romantic suspense novel!  I'm really excited to read the next novel, Hunter Moon. 

Disclosure:  I received this book for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all mine and free of charge. Ü

0 Responses to "Shadow Wolf"

Post a Comment