Monday, March 22, 2010

Do the Prophet Dance

So, yesterday I substituted in Primary for singing. The children needed to review the song, "Follow the Prophet". I decided to teach them the "Follow the Prophet Dance". It mainly consisted of rolling arms, and a few disco moves. I'm happy to report that lightning didn't strike me, and we had a wonderful time (and in the process the kids actually learned the song really quickly)!

So here's the part that made my day... a sweet little girl said the closing prayer which consisted of two things: "Please help us to get home safe" and "Thank you for Sister Nielson". Wow! My whole day was brighter! Good thing I was wearing my happy dress!

1 Response to "Do the Prophet Dance"

Jaclyn Says :
March 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Hi! I finally remembered to look up your blog! :) Miss you guys!!!

Post a Comment