Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Brave New World


Okay, I have never been a fan of pictures of myself but it's time to be brave. Wait for it..... wait for it....... I'm going to post the first ever picture of myself on the blog. This is me now 63 lbs thinner. I like myself, I really do, I just don't like to look at pictures of myself because I have the tendency to micro-analyze every imperfection I can find. (and I can usually find quite a few). Isn't that silly that in person, I'm great with who I am, but photographically it's a different story!


Well, no more! I declare boldly and bravely that this is me! This is me in all my photographic beauty! I henceforth will no more cower behind others as pictures are taken. So let it be written, so let it be done!

2 Responses to "A Brave New World"

Mandee Says :
March 30, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Thanks for stopping by my blog http://raisingmy4sons.com :)

I think you are beautiful! What a great accomplishment you have made! I have a hard time losing 10lbs (when I'm not pregnant that is.) I tend to hide from the camera too. I think cameras tend to add pounds to a lot of us, but who cares! Let's leave pics for everyone to remember us by! :)

Post a Comment