Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Alive!

Sorry, for the long absence on the blog. I had an Ovarian Cyst rupture and it definately took me awhile to get back on my feet. Today is the first day I feel like me again. I really enjoy the feeling! This illness has turned my thoughts to so many of my dear friends who deal with chronic illness and pain on a daily basis. I so admire their strength of character, and their tenacity. Pain can change your personality, can alter the way you view life. Yet, my dear friends get through every day with their personality intact, their bright outlook on life intact, and their room-brightening smiles intact.

To you amazing friends, thank you for being such a shining example to me, of who I want to become. I love you, and I'm here when you need me!

0 Responses to "I'm Alive!"

Post a Comment