Monday, September 27, 2010

My Review of Chef Prep 10 Cup Food Processor

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • Large 10 cup capacity
  • 2 speeds plus pulse control
  • 4 versatile functions: Slice, shred, crinkle and fine shred with 2 reversible discs
  • Process more in less time
  • 525 Watts
  • Spatula...


  • Love it!

    By Busymom from Sunny Arizona on 9/27/2010

     

    5out of 5

    Pros: Dishwasher Safe, Powerful Motor, Handles Tough Jobs, Easy To Use, Durable

    Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

    I love this processor! I've been looking for quite some time and been discouraged at the high prices of food processors. Then I discovered this one! The price is great, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was so surprised when it came... it's a great size! I've been putting it through it's paces and it has handled every job I've asked it to do, from chopping meat, to potatoes, to cucumbers, to making bread crumbs... the list goes on and on. The fun thing is now all the kids want to help too because it is so much fun and so fast! I definitely recommend this product, I don't know how I cooked without it!

    (legalese)

    1 Response to "My Review of Chef Prep 10 Cup Food Processor"

    SM Says :
    December 16, 2010 at 6:21 PM

    Thanks for sharing about this appliance! I am your new follower and would love for you to stop-by and follow-back :)

    Post a Comment