Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exuviance - Thanks again (and again)!

I love finding great new products!  I've known about Exuviance and I love their products!  So, when I was offered the chance to review their Daily Antioxidant Peel CA10, well let's just say jumping and hopping with happiness may have been happening!

Let me introduce you to the product:

From Exuviance:

This one-step, leave-on daily peel is formulated to exfoliate and deliver potent antioxidant protection for everyday defense against aging. 10% Citric Acid, a well known antioxidant and anti-ager found in citrus fruits, exfoliates and prepares skin for moisturizer absorption and smooth makeup application without downtime. The antioxidant power of Citric Acid neutralizes damaging free radicals brought on by daily environmental exposure to help prevent signs of aging. Easy one-step pad does not require rinsing or neutralizing.

My thougths:

First, I loved the packaging!  The jar looks great with a very "clean" look.  When I first opened up the box, there was a jar with facial cleaning pads in it, and a bottle of solution.  I poured the solution over the pads and then tried it.

It is so simple!  Just use a pad to apply the peel after you've washed your face. I use it once daily in the morning, but you can use it morning or evening. It feels so great going on!  Very refreshing and light on my skin.  After just one day I started to notice that my skin looked a little "brighter".

I've been using Exuviance Daily Antioxidant Peel CA10 for about two weeks now and I can tell a difference.  My skin looks and feels smoother, it looks brighter, not as dull (I didn't know my skin looked dull until I started noticing the difference after using Exuviance.)  I've been using it on my neck and the backs of my hands too (the pads are pretty saturated) and those areas are looking better also!  It's a great exfoliator!

So, this is definitely a "two thumbs up" product!  I love it!  You can check it out for yourself at Euxuviance.  They also have a Facebook page and a Twitter page.  Thanks Exuviance, thanks again!

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Exuviance - Thanks again (and again)!"

Post a Comment