Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness

I love puzzle games!  I love hidden item games (I have since I was a kid)!  I love adventure quest games!  So imagine my delight when I got to play Jewel Link Chronicles:  Mountains of Madness for the Nintendo DS!  It combines them all!
"Rated E 10+, Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness is a puzzle game that incorporates adventure and a unique storyline that players will follow in order to solve a mystery. The game features Seek & Find and Match-3 puzzles throughout that, when solved correctly, advance the player through the game."

I really do enjoy this game!  I inserted the game in the DS and started playing immediately.  I could figure it out without reading the instructions that were included.  Though, I did go back and read the instructions and found them helpful for the overall game.

I enjoy the seek and find portion, but the Match 3 jewel puzzles are my favorite!  It has a timer that you have to beat, plus different types of challenges, like frozen squares.


In the Seek and Find section, there is a list of items you need to find.  Some are easy to spot, others took a while to find.  You really need to have an eagle eye. Plus the Seek and Find items you find, you use later in the game to collect more jewels and information.

My one complaint is I don't get to play it very often, because my kids usually have it.    I have to hunt down the kids to see which one has the game, and then pry it out of their hands so I can have a turn!  Okay... maybe I don't actually pry it out of their hands, but they do put up a verbal struggle!

I still haven't solved the mystery of the game, but I'm working on it!  I want to solve it first so my kids don't spoil it for me!

You can find Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness for Nintendo DS on Amazon.com

I think you'll enjoy it!  I know I sure do!  Now if you'll excuse me, I have more levels to conquer!

Disclosure:  I was provided a copy of the gamed for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge.

0 Responses to "Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness"

Post a Comment