Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's All About the Glitter!

Oh, I love the bling!  I love sparklies!  In fact, the sparklier, the better! (is that a word?!)

So when Purex came out with an amazing new product that's all about the sparkle... well, I'm all over that!

Let me introduce you to Purex Glitter!  It's an amazing detergent that not only cleans your clothes but will embed glitter directly onto your clothes!  Your clothes will come out of the washing machine sparkling, full of glitz and glam!

The glitter that isn't embedded in your clothes washes right out of your washer during the spin cycle!  So you're left with no mess, just glitter... wonderful glitter!

Check out these amazing before and after photos:

Glitter towels!  Oh yes!


It may be gloomy outside, but you are sparkling on the inside with your glitter underwear!
 
I'm all a-twitter about the glitter! (sorry, couldn't help myself!)  Just think what my jeans are going to look like!  I think I'll throw my sneakers in too!  I'm going to be one sparkling, blinged-out girl!

Want to learn more?  Just check out Purex at Purex Glitter!

Thanks Purex!  You've done it again!

Disclosure:  I was given a product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "It's All About the Glitter!"

Post a Comment