Monday, December 27, 2010

Cranberry Naturals Review

Okay, can I just say that this juice is super yummy (not a very technical description, but very apt!)!  I had the opportunity to review Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals.  I tried Cranberry Raspberry, and Cranberry (and I got a really cool t-shirt too, but my daughter quickly confiscated it)! 

 Cranberry Naturals are the first reduced-calorie cranberry juice to be 100% natural and sweetened with Truvia.  That means there are only 70 calories, 17 grams of sugar, and 16 carbs per serving Those last two are pretty important to me, since my daughter has type 1 diabetes.  We are always looking for ways for her to get her fruit in without all the carbs!  Cranberry Naturals have almost twice the juice of leading diet juices, and 40 % less sugar.

We use a lot of cranberry juice around here because it really helps with the treatment of urinary tract infections, bladder infections, and kidney infections (all things my daughter deals with because of her diabetes).  Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals was really delicious, which not all cranberry juices can say.

My favorite was the Cranberry Raspberry, just the right amount of tart and sweet mixed together.  I'm heading to the store in a little while to buy some Cranberry Grape and Cranberry Pomegranate!


They come in a lot of different flavors, like Cranberry Blueberry and Cranberry Apple.  My son loved the straight Cranberry juice, and my daughter really liked the Cranberry Raspberry.

If you're looking for a great cranberry juice that is natural, healthy, and with a lot less sugar, Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals is the juice for you!  I give it a definite thumbs up!

Disclosure:  I received the product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions expressed are all my own, and free of charge!



0 Responses to "Cranberry Naturals Review"

Post a Comment