Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crabtree and Evelyn Citron scent - Aaaaahhh!

I love where I live!  I live in the middle of a citrus grove and oh, the smell at times is heavenly!  Especially right about now... the citrus is just starting to blossom and I can't even begin to describe the heavenly scent of the blossoms!  I love all things citrus! 

Well, Crabtree and Evelyn has done it again!  They have come out with an amazing product line called Citron.

I love this stuff!  I received the Body Bar, the Body Souffle and two lip butters!  Did I mention that I love this stuff!  The scent is a mixture of Citron (lemon), honey and coriander.  Every time I use the Body Bar, the scent relaxes me yet refreshes me at the same time.  It makes the shower a wonderful sensory experience!

The body souffle is delightful!  It is rich, creamy and feels delicious going on!  My skin feels immediately softer and more supple.  I love that it doesn't leave a film on my skin but sinks right in. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids that are combined with sugar and fruit extracts.  This helps smooth and refine skin   And the lip butter... well let's just say that my daughter and I about had a wrestling match about the lip butters.  Good thing there were two!  I love the soothing feeling as it goes on my lips and then keeps them soft.  It has replaced all my other lip glosses, lip balms, chapsticks, etc.!

These amazing products are available at Crabtree & Evelyn.    I've been a fan of Crabtree and Evelyn but this new Citron line is by far my favorite!  Did I mention I love this stuff?

Disclosure:  I was generously provided these products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!


0 Responses to "Crabtree and Evelyn Citron scent - Aaaaahhh!"

Post a Comment