Monday, March 7, 2011

Exuviance!

Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque.... whew, what a mouthful!  But that's exactly what it is... a rejuvenating treatment masque.  So does it rejuvenate, you ask?  Oh yes, it does!

I had the opportunity to try this great product, and I really liked it!  It's easy to use, just apply it to your face and let it dry for about 15 minutes.  Then you can either peel it off or rinse it off with warm water.  I, of course, chose to peel it off.  (Yes, I was one of the kids in school who would put a layer of Elmer's Glue in my hand, let it dry, and then peel it off.  Don't tell me you didn't do it too!)  But I digress....

The masque feels very cool going on.  It stays cool as it drys, but I could also feel my skin tightening slightly as it dried (that's a good thing!)  I had a great time peeling it off, and my skin felt and looked wonderful afterward.  My skin looked smoother instantly!

I've used this masque several times now and with continued use I see a nice improvement to my skin.  The fine lines aren't as noticeable, and my skin feels firmer... it doesn't look so old!

If you don't believe me, here's more proof... Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque was voted as one of Instyles Best Beauty Buys Winner!  You can purchase Exuviance products here or I've also found it at Ulta.

I use this masque once a week and I feel like it's a mini spa treatment for me.  I do feel rejuvenated and my skin looks great!  (and yes, I admit it, I really like to peel it off.  It reminds me of elementary school!)   Try it for yourself!

Disclosure:  I was generously given this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Exuviance!"

Post a Comment