Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1001 Touch Games - Something for Everyone!

Now, don't panic.... but Christmas is just around the corner.  I was going to tell you how many shopping days, but I don't want to start a full out panic attack!

Well, here's a great gift idea for just about anyone in your family!  1001 Touch Games for Nintendo DS.

These games can all be played on the touch screen with your stylus!  There are a wide variety of game categories including matching, strategy, puzzle, word, card, hidden object, sports and arcade.  See, there really is something for everyone!

The games are easy to use, fun to play, and yes... very addicting!  My personal favorites are Solitaire Twist and Sudoku Mania! My son really loves the Ultimate Racing and Basketball Star!  My daughter enjoys Mahjong. I like that there are multiplayer options (though my kids always beat me!) and different challenge modes for the games.  You can play these games for hours and never get bored!

 I am impressed with the graphics and how many games there are (1001 to be exact!)  This is a great deal at $19.99, and available at Maximum Family Games.  They also have many other games your family would love!

I highly recommend this as you are out Christmas or Birthday shopping, or just looking for something fun for yourself!  Check out 1001 Touch Games for yourself!  I think you'll love it!  I sure do!

Disclosure:  I was provided a copy of the game for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "1001 Touch Games - Something for Everyone!"

Post a Comment