Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Heelys - They're for Grown-Ups Too!

Okay, for those of you who know me, you know I'm always up for an adventure!  So when I was offered the chance to review a pair of Heelys, well... I jumped at the chance!  I've always wanted to try to Heely, but thought they were only for kids.  Oh, was I mistaken!

I was like a kid waiting for Christmas, waiting for my Heelys to arrive.  When they arrived, I loved them the minute I saw them!  They are completely cute!

I put them on, ran over to the kitchen floor and gave myself a mighty push.  I promptly ended up on my patootie!  Okay, maybe I should have read the instructions.  Or even better, watched this video!

I've been practicing now, and am getting better.  I asked my kid's to video me on my Heely's.  You will notice there is no video of me Heelying (is that a word?!)  They were laughing so hysterically at me that the video is unwatchable.  That, and I didn't appreciate all the comments those youngsters made.... hmmmph!

The shoes are adorable and come in all styles and sizes.  They even have pairs that have double wheels that make them a little more stable (yes, that's the kind I got!).  Go check them out! www.heelys.com
I really love my Heelys, even if my kids still laugh at me!  I think they secretly think I'm one cool mom in my Heelys!  I can Heely now, next stop.... Tricks!  Hee-hee!

Christmas is coming and these would make a great gift, especially for yourself!  Heelys.com is running a Black Friday special!  Between Nov 25th - Nov 28th, Buy any pair of Heelys, get the second pair for $25. Or buy a Nano, and get a pair of shoes for $25, and get free ground shipping on all orders!

You can check out the Heelys on their website, Facebook, or Twitter!  I think you'll love them, I sure do!

Disclosure:  I was sent this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge! Ü



0 Responses to "Heelys - They're for Grown-Ups Too!"

Post a Comment