Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eagle Brand Sweet Secret Recipe Contest

I love the Holiday season!  I love to bake, I love the smell of baked goods, and oh, do I love to eat those goodies! 

When I'm stocking up my kitchen to start the Christmas baking I always make sure I have Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk!  It is one of my baking essentials. I try to always have it on hand. In fact, right now I'm thinking it's time to make some fudge! Oh, great.... now I'm fixated on fudge!

Let me tell you about a fun contest that Eagle Brands is offering!  It's called the Eagle Brand Sweet Secret Recipe and Essay Contest!  You know how I feel about sweepstakes and contests!  (yippee!)

One lucky winner will receive $10,000 towards a Sweet Secret Wish!  Wow!  I think I can fulfil alot of my wishes with $10,000!

Now through December 7, 2011, home bakers are invited to enter the "Sweet Secret" contest by submitting an original dessert recipe, along with an essay of 100 words or less describing why Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the "sweet secret" ingredient in the recipe.  You can enter in English at www.EagleBrand.com or in Spanish at www.MarcaEagle.com.  You can submit your dessert recipes using at least one 14-ounce can of any variety of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.  You can submit your recipe in one of five categories:  fudge, cheesecake, pie, cookie bar, or other.  (Great, now I'm drooling!)

Did you know that Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, when combined with acidic fruit juice, (like lemon juice) will thicken without heating to form amazing pie fillings, puddings and other desserts.  You can caramelize it very easily too, just dump it in a saucepan, and heat and stir (per directions on the can).

Remember, the contest ends on December 7th, 2011. You can enter here.  Good luck! 

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's back to thinking about fudge!

0 Responses to "Eagle Brand Sweet Secret Recipe Contest"

Post a Comment