Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adovia, I Adore You

Do I have dry skin?  I live in Arizona.... need I say more?  The Arizona sun bakes my skin and makes it feel like there is not an ounce of moisture left in it.  Yet, when I use a moisturizer and then head outside, it melts whatever moisturizer I've put on my face. What to do, what to do?

Well, I had the chance to review Adovia Natural Moisturizing Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals.  What is it you ask?  It is a Natural facial moisturizer that is infused with Dead Sea minerals and healing salts.  It is hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested and approved.  It is supposed to help your skin regain it's natural moisture and then retain that moisture.  Sounds good, so I gave it a try.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the jar is how wonderful it smelled!  Love, love, love the smell!  I'd use it just for the lovely fragrance!  It is very creamy and thick, and very white.  Kind of pretty actually.  Though when I felt it, I thought it would leave my skin feeling very greasy.  Nope!  When I applied it, it went on somewhat heavy but immediately soaked into my skin leaving it feeling very soft and very moisturized!

Then I headed outside to give it the Arizona sun test.  It passed!  It didn't melt, it didn't feel sticky.  In fact it didn't feel like I had anything on, though I knew I did because my skin felt moisturized.  Round two to you, Adovia!

I have continued to use Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream on a daily basis and I'm very pleased with the results!  My skin feels wonderful, and I'm noticing that it's looking smoother!  I'm very pleased with Adovia and will continue to use it... it smells too good not to.  Oh yeah, and my face looks great too!  Thanks Adovia!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Responses to "Adovia, I Adore You"

Post a Comment