Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sheer Cover - Covers Beautifully!

I have never liked the feel of foundation on my face... or the look for that matter.  I don't want the real me covered, freckles and all.  That being said, I'm also not a big fan of wrinkles, blemishes and other little imperfections.  So I've always been on a quest for something that will cover what I want covered, and let the other stuff shine through.

I'm thrilled to say, that I've finally found my solution!  Let me tell you about Sheer Cover Studio Makeup System! It has all the products you need to achieve a lovely look!

So, after receiving these great products, I perused the step-by-step instruction booklet, (though, truth be told, it's pretty self-explanatory).  First I used the Base Perfector Primer.  Love this stuff!  My face felt so soft and smooth and the mineral foundation went on so easy and even.  I forgot to use the primer once and while the makeup still looked great, the primer really makes a difference.  It really helps the makeup glide on smoothly and minimizes those fine lines.

Next, I used the conceal and brighten trio.  It helped hide my dark under-eye circles from lack of sleep and accented my eyes.  Then, came the mineral foundation... ooh!  Felt so great, looked so great and covered those pesky little blemishes that they told us would go away once we were out of the teenage years (lies!), yet my freckles could peak through.  Though if you don't like freckles, if you applied it a bit heavier I'm sure it would cover those little sun-kisses.
Before:   (yes, I actually posted a pic with wet hair and no makeup!)
 
I finished off the look with the bronzer (three different shades in one compact so I could highlight and create depth where I needed to, and finally the lengthening mascara and lash extending fibers.  I was pleased with the result and hurried out to show my husband my stunning new look!  He gasped with amazement and swept me into his arms!  Okay, not really but he did say, "Looking good, babe."  Sold!  Love this stuff!
After - (had so much fun playing with the make-up, forgot to do my hair!)

Now, you know I love contests and giveaways.  There's a great one going on at ModernMom.com for a year's supply of Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation!  You can enter here!

You can also check out Sheer Cover on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, or the Sheer Cover website if you want more info.  Hope you like it as much as I do!

Disclosure:  I received these products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Sheer Cover - Covers Beautifully!"

Post a Comment