Friday, September 26, 2014

Guardian - It Beats Deet!

This summer has been a bad one for mosquitos!  In one night, I counted over 20 mosquito bites, and that was from just a short while outside.  You think I'd be skinnier with all the blood that was drained!

I was offered the opportunity to review Guardian Repellent and I was thrilled!  I would have jumped for joy but I was too weak from loss of blood! (Okay, not really... just being dramatic!)

So, first test was the smell test.  I can't stand the smell of most repellents.  This one wasn't bad.  I didn't mind it and after the initial application, I didn't really smell it.  That's a good thing.  Second test, I applied and  sat in my home.  (yes, the little buggers are in my home right now too... yuck!)  I was actually able to sit at my computer and work without being constantly bit!  Second test passed.

Now on to the ultimate test.... the outside test.  I sprayed on Guardian and with great trepidation, headed outside.  The mosquitos were thick and you could even hear those little suckers, but not one bite.... really!  Not One Bite! I know, right!  I was thrilled!  Test Three passed with flying colors!

Now, even more good news... it's Deet Free.  Guardian Repellent uses a nature-derived solution that is scientifically proven to match or exceed 15% DEET.  That's a big plus for me!

I'm a fan of Guardian!  I'd show you how much with a big leap of joy, but I'm still recovering from those initial bites.  (Okay, not really.... I'm just lazy!)

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Guardian - It Beats Deet!"

Post a Comment