Saturday, December 13, 2014

XOut Review


I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence-Central for X Out. I received samples of X Out to facilitate my review and a thank you item for participating.


Many of you know that I have a teenage son with special needs.  He is an amazing young man and life is full of adventure and challenges! 

One of those challenges is puberty, (isn't it for everyone?) Ü  Because of his disorder and sensory issues, it is a challenge (there's that word again) to get him to wash his face, brush his teeth, etc.  Now, add in teenage acne, and we have a problem.

I was excited for the opportunity to try X Out. It advertises that it is a one step process!  Well, I was all over that!  I showed it to my son, and explained that all he needed to do was get his face damp, massage in X-Out Wash-In treatment, then wash it off.  He very reluctantly told me he'd try, only after I told him it was like a scientist testing a product.

It was a hit!  He liked the way it felt on his skin (huge success there!) and liked that it "tingled" a little bit.  He agreed to continue the "test".  He did a great job using and and really likes it!  It is now a regular part of his routine!  And get this!  I  don't have to fight, I mean remind him to use it!  He also tried the Spot Corrector and actually enjoyed using that in the evening.

So does it work?  Well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Before picture

After picture


There was a huge difference!  He's excited that all the "bumps" are gone!  He told me, "Watch out girls, cuz I'm looking good!"  Yes, he is!

I'm a believer in X Out!  They have a wonderful line of products including the Spot Corrector, Cleansing Body Bar (for that embarrassing Backne - I just made that word up! get it?  Back and Acne?  hee-hee) Ü  a Daily Body Scrub, Shine Control, and even a Deep Cleansing Brush! 

Here's a video of my son with his own testimonial!  (sorry about the end, I'm terrible at running my camera!)

We are really happy with our results and will definitely keep using X Out!  It's a hit around here!  Want more info?  Check out X Out on their website here!

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "XOut Review"

Post a Comment