Monday, January 24, 2011

Hop'n and Bop'n to KidzBop 19

My son absolutely loves KidzBop CDs!  I mean, really, really loves them!  So you can imagine how excited he was to get the new Kidz Bop 19 CD.    I'm surprised it's not worn out already!  He plays it constantly!  I think I now have the lyrics of all the songs memorized. 

He sings, he dances, he has a wonderful time!  I'm glad, because it's fun to see him have so much fun!

Now here's the funny part... when my daughter first saw the Kidz Bop CD, she groaned and said "Oh great, they're going to totally ruin all these songs!" said in her best teenage "are you kidding me?" voice.  The next thing I know, she is singing along to the songs too!  Yes, for once I was a wise mother and didn't say a thing.

Did you know that you can even listen to the Kidz Bop songs on the internet?  Just go to http://www.kidzbop.com/radio_popup  How cool is that?!

So, yesterday I'm driving my daughter to school and she's listening to the radio.  I started singing along to one of the songs and she was absolutely shocked that I knew the words to the song.  I must say, I was absolutely shocked I knew the words to the song, until I realized it was one of the songs on the Kidz Bop 19 CD.  Yes, my coolness factor went up a notch!

Some of the songs include, Firework, Dynamite, Magic, Somebody to Love plus 12 others. 

Kidz Bop 19 is available wherever CDs are sold or you can purchase it online at www.kidzbopshop.com .  You can also find the songs on iTunes.

We've all enjoyed listening to the music!  I'm glad the CDs are available in so many places, because I'm sure we'll be replacing this one after my son wears thru it with all the times it's played!  Now, go out, get the Kidz Bop 19 CD and get your bop on!

0 Responses to "Hop'n and Bop'n to KidzBop 19"

Post a Comment