Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ratuki!

Ratuki! (ra-too-kee) It's fun to say, and even funner to play!  Hasbro came out with this fun game, and I was lucky enough to get to try it!  Let me just say, I have a new favorite game and it's Ratuki!  We played this game first on New Year's Eve at our family party!  We actually played it for over an hour (which is something for my family).  It's great for all ages, and we had all ages playing it!  You  know it's a good game when you start with a few players and then more and more are added because they want to come join the fun too!

Ratuki is a card game where you need to lay down cards numerically from one to five.  The fun thing is, there are different cards for each number, like the actual number "1" or one bar, or the word "one" written out.  When you throw down the five you yell "Ratuki!" and grab the pile.  It's a fast moving game and it can be as simple or as strategy-filled as you like!
 As my family often does, we then started modifying the rules and had all sorts of variations of the game going on!

It really is a great game!  Thanks Hasbro!  Now, go get yourself a set of "Ratuki" cards and let the fun begin!  Ratuki!

Disclosure:  I was given a product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge! 


0 Responses to "Ratuki!"

Post a Comment