Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love your Pet!

I know Valentine's Day is over, and we're all sated on chocolate, but what about showing some love to those amazing pets?  You know, those loyal animals that stand by you through thick and thin?  We have two rescue dogs that have been a part of our family for the past 9 years.  We love our dogs!   So, of course they need some lovin' too!  Enter PetAg...

 I received this generous package of products from PetAg.  Woo hoo, treats for the dogs!  The first thing we tried were the Rawhide chews.  My dogs loved them!  Every time I peaked out the dogs were chewing away with a satisfied look on their faces!

What's different with these Rawhide chews are they are marinaded with a patented process that allows the hide to absorb the flavor into the core of the chew, so that the flavor lasts as long as the chew.  They are also made with layers of Rawhide so they last longer than the average chew.

We also tried the Dog Slim treats.  While my dogs are not overweight they still loved the snack bites.  I liked that they are low-calorie, and low-fat!  All my dogs cared about it how good they tasted.  Their favorite was the Fruit and Veggie bites. (who knew?)

PetAg is available at PetSmart and Petco in my neck of the woods.  You can check here and find out where you can purchase them.  PetAg isn't just for dogs... they carry products for horses, cats, reptiles, small animals, exotics, and wildlife, and more!  Go check them out!

So yes, Valentine's Day is over but that doesn't mean you can't show some love to your pets!  Go ahead... they deserve it!

Disclosure:  I was generously given these products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own, and free of charge!


0 Responses to "Love your Pet!"

Post a Comment