Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shari's Berries - Delectable!

Sometimes I just can't believe my luck!  This is one of those times!  I had the opportunity to review Shari's Berries and I'm still recovering from the sheer deliciousness of it!

I have very generously sent the Full Dozen Hand Picked Fancy Berries and 3 Mini Cheesecakes   When I opened the box I was almost overcome with happiness!

How fun is this box!

The Berries and cheesecake came beautifully packaged:

The next surprise came when I opened the box!  Is your mouth watering?  Mine was (and is)!



Look at these cheesecakes!



The pictures don't do these goodies justice!  They are absolutely delicious!  I felt like royalty eating them!  The berries were ginormous and incredibly juicy!  Every bite was a delight!  I can't believe how sad I was when I ate the last strawberry!  Yes, I was a good person and shared them with the hubby and kids, but it took all my will power to do it!  I really wanted to eat them all myself.  Each berry really is big and each bite is an experience!  Can you tell I love Sharri's Berries!

Mother's Day is almost here and these would be a wonderful gift for that special mom in your life.  (Or for yourself... just because!)  They have lots of different selections and some great Chocolate Covered Strawberry Gift Ideas!  Not only the dipped berries, but also cookies, cheesecakes and cakes, to name a few.  You'll have a hard time deciding which to pick!

These are probably one of the most delicious things I've eaten!  I loved them!  Now you can too!  Shari's Berries has offered a 15% discount code to all you amazing readers!  Just enter BERRYGOOD at checkout and receive 15% off your order.  How cool is that! 

These are great any time of the year so if you missed Mother's Day, that's okay!  I live in Arizona and they arrived packed very carefully in ice and not one strawberry was even slightly melted.  Not easy to accomplish here in sunny Arizona, especially this time of year!

I highly recommend Shari's Berries!  Now go get some for yourself or someone you love!  You'll be hooked, just like me!


Disclosure:  I was generously provided product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Shari's Berries - Delectable!"

Post a Comment