Wednesday, May 25, 2011
What is Staycool Technology? Well, I think Jockey says it best:
· * Developed for astronauts, the proven temperature regulating technology behind Jockey® staycool garments helps your skin feel up to 3° cooler
· * Special Thermocules™ absorb, store and release excess heat to maintain your optimal external body temperature, helping to keep you cool and comfortable all day, every day
· *Incorporates Outlast® technology that uses phase change materials (PCMs) that absorb, store and release excess heat to maintain optimal external body temperature
· * The Jockey® staycool technology is printed into the fabric, creating an invisible microclimate of comfort between the skin and your garment by regulating temperature
· * The soft garments feel no different than other high quality cotton underwear, but they’re proactively working to keep you more cool and comfortable
· * Jockey is the first U.S. company to offer Outlast® technology for underwear with the launch of the Jockey® staycool line, with a variety of comfortably cool silhouettes for men and women.
Here's what I say: This really works! I felt much cooler while wearing this. I can't tell you why, I can just tell you that I felt cooler, and that's saying something in temperatures like we have.
I went to wear my t-shirt the other day and couldn't find it anywhere. Several hours later in came my daughter wearing the t-shirt! She had worn it to school because she thought it was cute. So it's passed the teenage test also!
Check out their full line of Staycool products at Jockey! They have men's and women's styles in t-shirts and underwear. I completely recommend these products, even if you don't live in a blast furnace!
One of you lucky readers can win your own t-shirt and bikini set of Jockey Staycool! Dare I say it? How cool is that! (couldn't help myself!) Ü
Just leave me a comment, how easy! Please leave your email in the comment if it's not visible on your profile. (jane smith at yahoo dot com)
Extra Entries:Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
Follow Jockey on Facebook
Follow Jockey on Twitter
Contest ends Tuesday, June 7th, 2011. One winner will be randomly chosen from all correct entries. Winner will be notified by email and have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. This contest is open to residents of the US , ages 18 and over. Prize will be shipped directly from the sponsor.
Disclosure: I was generously given these products for the purpose of a review. The sponsor has also offered a giveaway. The opinions are all my own and free of charge! Ü
Contest is over and winner has been notified. Thanks to all you amazing readers!