Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Come Take a Bubble Ride

I love music!  Right now I'm jammin' out to ABBA (can you jam out to ABBA?) As you can guess I have a very broad taste in music!  I like lots of different genres, tunes, etc.  And yes, I love kids music!

Let me tell you about a very fun CD called Bubble Ride.  It's by Vanessa Trien and the Jumping Monkeys.  They are a Boston-based singing group.  They do live performances plus have several CDs available.

Bubble Ride is definitely written for the younger crowd, but the tunes are so catchy I find myself singing and dancing along!  The songs are folk-roots based, but there's definitely some funky tracks and some kicky beats in there!  I was really impressed with the quality of the music and the vocal talents!

There are 15 tracks on Bubble Ride.  Some of my favorites are Peacock Walk (very fun to listen to) and Deep in the Jungle which has a great jungle beat to it.  I also loved that it includes Free to Be You and Me!  I loved that song as a child growing up (oops, did I just admit my age?!) and listening to it brought back some great memories!

My son and I really enjoyed this CD and I can hardly wait to share it with my nieces and nephews also!

You can purchase the CD at www.vanessatrien.com or through Itunes.  I found some of their other CDS on Amazon, so fingers crossed that, hopefully Bubble Ride will be available there soon too!

Enjoy the Bubble Ride!

Disclosure:  I received the CD for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Come Take a Bubble Ride"

Post a Comment