Friday, September 14, 2012

Finding Nemo - Again!

I grew up watching Disney movies!  I remember wanting to be Cinderella, going to the ball!  My kids are growing up with Disney too.  We try to catch all the Disney movies as they come out in the theater.

We took our daughter to see Finding Nemo when it first came out and loved it!  We have the video and watch it at home, and love it.  Though, I've seen it so many times that I have a tendency to tune it out.

When I was offered the chance to see Finding Nemo in 3D, I thought it would be a great opportunity for my son to see it in the theater.  I thought, "Oh, he will really enjoy this!"  Well, he did... and so did I!

I was completely swept away in the moment.  I loved the 3D effects, truly amazing!  I loved that the 3D glasses were orange and white striped like a clown fish. (Way to go, Disney!)  I loved the story!  I forgot how much I loved the story of Finding Nemo.

I laughed, I cried, I even pondered.  As I watched other parent figures (granted, they were sea creatures) I evaluated where I sat on the parenting scale.

I forgot how funny this movie is!  I belly-laughed many times, plus lots of giggling!  The sea turtles are a personal favorite of mine.... dude.  They totally rock, dude!  Here's a little trivia for you... did you know that the director, two-time Oscar winner Andrew Stanton, also did the voice of Crush, the sea turtle?  It's true, dude.  (sorry, just channeling my inner sea-turtle!)

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed Finding Nemo in 3D!  In fact, the audience applauded at the end of the movie!  It is so worth it to see it in the theater.  Even if you've already seen it, even if you have the video, even if you think you're too old for Disney (which I think personally, no one is too old for Disney!).  It opens in theaters nationwide today, September 14th! 

Rediscover Finding Nemo in 3D, and remember fish are friends, not food!

Disclosure:  I had the opportunity to see the film for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Finding Nemo - Again!"

Post a Comment