Friday, September 21, 2012

Star Trek for Halloween

My son loves all things Star Trek! I don't know Where he gets that from?  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that both his parents like it too!  When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, you know what he said...  A Star Trek guy!

After doing some searching on different websites, we found a great Star Trek costume!  My son felt very strongly that he wanted the red shirt.  Me, being a fan of Star Trek, had very mixed emotions.  Red-shirted crew members didn't fair so well in the episodes.  If you watched Star Trek on TV, you know that one red-shirt met an untimely end each episode.  But, my son loves red so we got it!

He is absolutely thrilled with his costume!  When it arrived (with very prompt shipping, I might add) he immediately tried it on and assumed many Star Trek poses.  I had fun watching him enjoy his costume so much!  Now, he's having a hard time waiting for Halloween to get here!  Me too, but my anticipation is much more candy-based!

The Star Trek costume fit great and is well-made!  It even passed my husband's inspection, which is something, since he is a much bigger fan than me.  In fact, without spoiling it, our Halloween this year will definitely have a theme and will involve whole family!  I'll take pictures when everything is finished.

Now I'm on the hunt for phasers, and blue face paint (no, not for smurfs).  Wish me luck!

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Star Trek for Halloween"

Post a Comment