Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Charmin Freshmates

A Great Product and a Sweepstakes, I think that equals a perfect combination!

Let me tell you about a product I discovered.  It's called Charmin Freshmates.  I'm not going into a lot of detail here.  Just suffice it to say, that Charmin Freshmates are used in conjunction with your toilet paper.  In my opinion, they are the right size, the right amount of moisture, the right amount of softness, and they come in a cute box!  Enough said.  (They really are great, though!)

Now on to the contest!  Charmin and Vocalpoint are offering a $5,000 VISA gift card towards a bathroom makeover and a $1000 VISA gift card towards a consultation with an interior designer to the Grand Prize Winner.  There are also 42 Daily Prize Winners of a 40 count tub of Charmin Freshmates!  You can enter here!  Good luck!

Disclsoure:  I received the product from Vocalpoint for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Charmin Freshmates"

Post a Comment