Thursday, December 6, 2012

Poptropica!



Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps

I get to tell you about a fun new game available on Nintendo DS!  Some of you may have heard, and even played Poptropica online.  (Being the behind-the-times gal on online games, this was news to me!)  Now it is available for the DS!


Poptropica Adventures (DS)
In
Poptropica Adventures, the Poptropica museum is in ruins and needs help. Players can explore three amazing Islands and find missing artifacts to help restore the museum to its former glory. Along the way, they meet interesting characters, collect artifacts, solve puzzles and play mini-games in the ultimate on-the-go Poptropica experience.

My son really enjoyed this game!  He liked that there was lots of different challenges along the way.  There are racing games, catching games, mazes, and a sort of dodge-ball game as you dodge things being thrown at you!  I think his favorite is a type of maze where you connect the pipes so water or electricity can flow through.

I liked the fact that you could create your own Avatar, with lots of different style combinations.  My son had a great time creating his game guy and mine was quite stylish!

The only drawback I see to this game, is there are only three islands to explore.  I wish there were more islands or maybe an expansion pack offered.

Poptropica is rated E for Everyone and is a game the whole family can enjoy!  I'm also thrilled that there is no violence!

'Tis the gift-giving season, and I think this would be a great gift!  You can find it Amazon.com or ToysRus.com, or wherever Nintendo DS games are sold!  Now, what are you waiting for?  Go start exploring Poptropica! 

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Poptropica!"

Post a Comment