Friday, December 14, 2012

Dial - So Festive!

My kids are nuts for Foaming Hand Wash.  Imagine their excitement when I showed them the new Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash, all dressed up in their holiday best!

This fun Holiday collection comes in four fun designs:  Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene.  These designs can brighten up your bathroom or kitchen.  We are brightening up both!

I love how cute they look, but the thing I love the most is my kids are washing their hands more!  Yes, it's true!  I guess there IS magic in that smiling snowman face! 

Dial Complete is the #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming handwash.  It kills 99.99% of germs encountered in a household setting, yet it's still gentle on the skin.  That's espeically important since it 'Tis the Season for colds and flu!

Who knew soap could add a little festive fun to the season?  Well, now I do!  Try some at your household, you might be surprised too!

Disclosure:  I was provided a product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Dial - So Festive!"

Post a Comment