Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!

Hotel Transylvania was a very fun movie!  My whole family enjoyed it!  We're still walking around saying, "I don't go Blah, Blah, Blah" in our best Dracula voice.  So when I found out about the Hotel Transylvania game, I was excited to review it! 

Hotel Transylvania, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters that they are with no humans around to bother them. Dracula’s beloved daughter Mavis is turning 118 and Dracula has invited a few of his closest friends: Frankenstein and his wife, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, and the Werewolf family to Hotel Transylvania to celebrate her special day. Catering to these monsters is a delight for Dracula, but everything could change for the overprotective father when one ordinary guy stumbles through the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.

Actually, I invited my son to review it.... so here's what he said:  "It is AWESOME!" 

My son loved that he was trying to rescue Jonathan but he wasn't thrilled to be playing as Mavis, a girl.  He said he wished he could be other characters in the game also.    He loved the power-ups, and liked that they came in the form of birthday presents for Mavis.  He especially enjoyed turning into a bat!

He also enjoyed all the secret rooms and hidden gems.  He would announce whenever he found another one! 

I loved that it kept him entertained, wasn't violent, and I thought the graphics were great!  So Hotel Transylvania gets a thumbs up from both of us!  It comes in both DS and 3DS and can be found wherever video games are found, including Amazon.com.  Enjoy!

Disclosure:  I received this game for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge.

0 Responses to "Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!"

Post a Comment