Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Review of Electric Steam Mop



Originally submitted at CSN Stores
Features:
  • Safe and powerful tool for effectively cleaning all hard floor surfaces
  • Includes 2 FREE machine washable micro fiber pads
  • Lightweight, ergonomic design
  • Ready to go in just 30 seconds
  • Powerful steam cleaning system elim...

Love my Shark!
By Busymom from Sunny Arizona on 11/7/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Easy to Use, Easy To Empty, Efficient, Lightweight
Best Uses: Tile Floors, Hardwood Floors
Describe Yourself: Frequent User
Primary use: Personal
I have a lot of laminate flooring in my home. This steam mop works remarkably well, and does it with just steam! It heats up in less than 30 seconds and does a great job cleaning my floors, with very little effort. I thought my floors were fairly clean, but the amount of dirt on the bottom of the cleaning pad was astonishing! This steam mop really works! And the best part, I haven't used it in the last two weeks, because my kids actually ask to mop the floor using the Shark Steam Mop. Does it get any better than that?

0 Responses to "My Review of Electric Steam Mop"

Post a Comment