Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Sparkly Whites!

Interesting little fact my dentist told me.... Redheads have teeth that are a little more yellow than others.  Fascinating, right?  Not if you're a redhead, like me.  I've always wanted a beautiful dazzling white smile, but sadly genetics did not bless me with that trait.  Here comes Rembrandt and Reach to the rescue! (insert trumpet sounds here!)

I was generously offered products from Rembrandt and Reach to test and review... I know... how lucky, right?!  So review them, I did!





Okay, are those the coolest toothbrushes, or what!  These are Reach by Design toothbrushes, a new limited edition series by interior designers Tom Delavan, Celerie Kemble and celebrity stylist Brad Goreski.  They have a specially angled neck and multi-level bristles to remove 95% of plaque between teeth and are clinically proven to remove more plaque than the leading toothbrush.  


Now let me tell you about the Tooth Whitening kits by Rembrandt.  I decided to try the 2 hour Whitening kit because I like instant gratification!   This kit was really easy to use and only took 2 hours (just like it said on the box)!  It came with two moldable trays for your teeth and little ampules of whitening gel.  The instructions were easy to read and follow.  I molded the trays to my teeth (it just takes hot water to soften them) and then added the whitening gel for twenty minutes at a time.  Then rest your teeth for ten minutes in between each whitening process.  

The instructions warn that you may have a little sensitivity, and I did for a couple hours afterward.  Which isn't saying much, because my teeth are pretty sensitive anyway.  Either that, or I'm a wimp.  I prefer to think I have sensitive teeth, thank you very much.

I took before and after pictures, but the before one showed that my lipstick had started to feather a little bit and the after pictures were so bright that you couldn't see my teeth, just a dazzling white flash.  Now, I'm not saying that my teeth are now so white that you are blinded by their brilliance, but I am saying that my teeth were noticeably whiter!  I love smiling at myself in the mirror now!  

 
    I've also been using the Rembrandt intense stain toothpaste. It has powerful stain-fighting ingredients that effectively remove deep stains.

    It is clinically shown to whiten teeth for a brighter smile and formulated with a unique blend of high-performing micro-polishing particles to cleanse, stain-fighting ingredients and fluoride to restore and strengthen enamel.
 I've been using this for about a week now and it's made my teeth even whiter.
  I am sold on Rembrandt and Reach.  

 Now, let me tell you the other part of what my dentist said.  When Redheads whiten their teeth it is very striking and more noticeable.  
So now, thanks to Rembrandt and Reach I am striking and more noticeable now.... and don't forget sparkly!

Disclosure:  I was generously provided with the products for the purpose of a review.  The opinions expressed are all my own and free of charge!

3 Responses to "My Sparkly Whites!"

Stacy Tilton Says :
November 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Following you back :) Good information, I had always wondered if the whiteners worked!

Giveaway Lady Says :
November 10, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Sounds like a nice product. I became a follower from TPRP. Would love for you to follow me back.
Thanks!

http://giveawaygal.blogspot.com

Anonymous Says :
November 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM

do you know where i can find those toothbrushes? I've looked all over the internet and in stores and still can't find then. Email me if you know where i can purchase these. danac@springfieldstate.com

Post a Comment