Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Alexia Foods - Gourmet Goodness!

There are now no Alexia Food products in our home.  They were immediately gobbled up and we are now wanting more!




Alexia foods are side dishes, breads and appetizers that are all-natural, gourmet-inspired, and absolutely delicious!  They are available in your grocer's freezer section.  But these are not your normal everyday frozen bags of food.  They are scrumptious!

As evidence of this, you won't see any pictures of the actual cooked product on the post.  I went to find my camera, came back, and they were gone!  Completely devoured!  I'm glad I got to taste some before I left the table! 

We tasted the Ciabatta Rolls, the Waffle Fries, and the Sweet Potato Puffs.  We had varying opinions on what was everyone's favorite!  I loved the Sweet Potato Puffs, though I was surprised when I first tasted it, because there is a hint of sweet... not your normal tater tots.  My kids were nuts for the Waffle Fries, (best I've ever tasted!) and my husband voted for the Ciabatta Rolls, hands down.  I had to giggle a little!  I heated up the Ciabatta rollls to go along with dinner, yet they soon became the main attraction!

Alexia Foods has a website where you can check out all their amazing products plus there are great recipes and cooking tips from Celebrity Chef Tyler Florence!  Look at this amazing Pulled Pork Sandwich, paired with their Sweet Potato Fries.  I think I'll make that for dinner tonight!



You can also find them on Facebook.  Right now on Facebook you can get a $1 off coupon! 

I'm glad I'm going shopping today, because I'm definitely buying more of these great products!  I think this time I'm trying the Italian Saute' Potatos and the Focaccia Rolls!  I'll have a gourmet meal that I didn't have to spend lots of time making.  That's a big thumbs up for me!

Go find Alexia foods in your local grocers frozen section!  You won't be disappointed!

0 Responses to "Alexia Foods - Gourmet Goodness!"

Post a Comment