Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Springtime at Vera Bradley

I know lots of you have gone through a pretty tough winter.  So you're especially excited for Spring!  Well, I have something to show you that will make you jump for Springtime joy!




Vera Bradley just released their really cute Summer time styles!  I feel warm just looking at them!  I've been a fan of all things Vera Bradley for a long time!  These new styles just add to my excitement!

Look at this cute Transparent Travel Pouch, available in lots of great fabrics!  It retails for about $18.



Vera Bradley generously gave me the Quick Draw Tote to try out.  I love this bag!  It retails for about $68.



Vera Bradley products are always very well made and the quality on this bag is exceptional!  They front pockets have magnets in them so they stay closed but are very easy to open! (the round metal button on the front is something I added, it doesn't come with the bag.  My daughter gave me a "V" to put on my purses so I added it.)

There are plenty of pockets inside for all of my stuff!  Plus, every single time I head out with this bag on my shoulder someone comments on how cute this bag is!  This is definitely my "go-to" bag, the one I always grab when I head out.  It holds everything I need and looks so stylish doing it!  Check out the Vera Bradley website and see all the great colors available.

Vera Bradley, you've done it again!

Disclosure:  I was generously given this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!  Ü

0 Responses to "It's Springtime at Vera Bradley"

Post a Comment