Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout

You know me, if I find a great product I need to tell you about it!  Well... here's another one!


Purex Complete with Zout combines the performance of Purex detergent with the stain-fighting power of Zout!

I've had trouble in the past with detergents and my son being allergic to them.  He has no problem at all with Purex.  Problem number two, my son is really hard on his clothes!  There are stains that I can't even identify (and don't really want to!).  This detergent really gets the stains out!  

I like that I can use this as a detergent and also as a stain remover.  Just pour a little right on the stain and rub it in.  Let it set for around 5 minutes and then toss it in the washer! 

The other thing that is a big selling point for me is that it works in my High Efficiency Machine as well as traditional washing machines.  The price is great too, between $3.49 and $7.99 depending on the size you buy.

Want to try it before you buy it?  Go to www.FreeSamplePurex.com and request a free sample.  I think you'll like it!  I know I do!

Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!




0 Responses to "Purex Complete with Zout"

Post a Comment