Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Caught Santa!

I found the neatest website!  It's called iCaughtSanta.com.  You can make a very fun photo to surprise everyone with!

In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.

It really is simple, all I did was take a picture of our living room, insert Santa, and voila!  Very cool picture!  My kids are going to love this!  I'm going to show them on Christmas morning!

You can download the finished picture, or send it to a place like Walgreens where they will print it for you.  I also received an email with a video attached showing Santa in your home.  Very fun!

Go on, try it!  The price is reasonable and it's so much fun!  Check it out at iCaughtSanta.com

Disclosure:  I received a code to use for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

1 Response to "I Caught Santa!"

Post a Comment