Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fireplaces

When we built our home (a long time ago) our plans called for a fireplace.  I love fireplaces!  I've always wanted one.  Then we found out that because of county regulations we couldn't have a fireplace unless it was the primary source of heat in our home, plus we would have to pay an outrageous permit fee just for the fireplace.  Needless to say, we don't have a fireplace in our home.

I still want a fireplace!  I've been looking at electric fireplaces.  Not that I can afford one yet, but I'm doing all the research I can.  I found this great website called www.become.com  You can do searches on just about any product you can think of.  For instance, I did a search on used fireplace and found a wealth of sites that are helpful to me.  What are used fireplace inserts you ask?  They are fireplaces that you can insert into an existing space or you can just put against your wall. 
Isn't this gorgeous!   So, there might be hope after all for me to have my fireplace!  Some day....

In the mean time I'll keep checking out used fireplace inserts for sale, and I'll keep dreaming... because some day I'll have my fireplace, one way or another!

Disclosure:  I received compensation for this post.  The opinions expressed are all my own and free of charge.

0 Responses to "Fireplaces"

Post a Comment