Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Exuviance Does It Again!

If you've read some of my other posts, you know I'm a fan of Exuviance products.  So, when I was asked if I'd like to try out another product, you can bet I said a resounding, "Yes"!

Exuviance has come out with a product called Exuviance Targeted Filler T5.  It is a high precision soft tip pen that allows you to apply the filler directly to problem areas... like my forehead lines, happy little laugh lines around my eyes, and the ever-deepening line between my nose and mouth.  Wow, that's a lot of problem areas!

It has a triple boost formula with CitraFill, NeoGlucosamine and Matrixyl Peptides that help stimulate collagen.

Check out these results:

Clinical studies indicate that after using the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 after 8 weeks of twice daily use:
  • 93% Overall signs of aging less noticeable
  • 93% Skin texture is smoother
  • 91% Skin looks younger
  • 91% improvement in crow's feet
  • 86% improvement in scowl lines
  • 86% improvement in smile or laugh lines
  • 86% Skin lifted and less droopy
  • 86% Targeted lines less noticeable
  • 84% improvement in fine lines under eyes                             
Percentage of respondents reporting. Data on file, NeoStrata Company, Inc.


So, I got my Targeted Filler Pen out and being the somewhat mechanically challenged person that I am, couldn't figure out how to get the cream to come out.  p.s.  Turn the barrel on the plunger and then depress the plunger directly onto your problem areas.  Easy right? Yeah, well now it is for me too!  I applied it to my forehead wrinkles, mouth lines, and around my happy, little laugh lines.  I instantly loved the way my skin felt, nice and soft!

I started noticing a slight improvement in my forehead wrinkles within a week.  Now that I've been using it for two weeks, I'm starting to see more results.  I was really surprised because the instructions said that it may take up to eight weeks of twice daily use to see results.  I'm sold!  I'm really happy with the improvement I'm seeing already.  The forehead wrinkles aren't nearly as deep and the lines from my nose to my mouth seem more filled out.

You can purchase Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 at the Neostrata website or at selected beauty retailers.  I recently found it at Ulta.

Thanks Exuviance!  I'm well on my way to smoother, better looking skin!

Want to find out more?  You can check out Neostrata on facebook or twitter also!


Disclosure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Exuviance Does It Again!"

Post a Comment