Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just Dance 4 - Burn Off Those Pies!


Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps

I love Thanksgiving!  I love being with family, I love spending the whole day celebrating, I love the food, and oh yes, I love me some pie!  What I don't love is those extra pounds that seem to sneak on this time of year.

Enter Just Dance 4!  This is so much fun!  It's so fun you don't even realize that you are burning up those calories!  My family and I had the chance to preview this game, and it is definitely a winner!  I love that it has music we can all enjoy!  I personally loved dancing (or flailing - depends on who's telling the story!) to Livin' La Vida Loca.   My husband was rocking out to Jailhouse Rock, My son loved Rock Lobster, and my daughter loved Call Me Maybe!  There are over 40 tracks on this game!

Up to four people can dance at once and they each have their own choreographed moves, that look so cool all together (or hilarious - depends on who's telling the story!)

Just Dance 4 solves one of our annual Thanksgiving dilemnas.  My mom always wants to play games after we've stuffed ourselves on all the yumminess.  We all just want to digest (or sleep - depends on who's telling the story!)  Just Dance 4 would get us all moving and having a great time!  Mom would be happy, we would be happy, and much hilarity would ensue... mostly the kids laughing uproariously as the parents take their turn!  Though we WILL get those little stinkers back when we challenge them in Battle Mode!  Some of us have had decades to build up our dancing repetoire!

Just Dance 4 is great for Thanksgiving Day, but I also plan to use the "Just Sweat" mode for after Thanksgiving.  I want to exercise during this holiday season, but it's usually hard for me, cuz I just want to play!  Well, this feels like play to me!

You can find Just Dance 4 at retailers who carry video games like Amazon or Toys R Us!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go brush up on my moves!  Come tomorrow, those kids are going down in defeat!

Disclsoure:  I received this product for the purpose of a review.  The opinions are all my own and free of charge!

0 Responses to "Just Dance 4 - Burn Off Those Pies!"

Post a Comment