Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Newest Craze!

Some may call it a sickness... but I like to try new things!  So check out my latest craze! 

I've been reading blogs and of course, playing on Pinterest about refinishing furniture, or upcycling, or whatever it's called these days.  I looked at the pictures and thought, "Hey, I can do that!"  So.... I did.

Here's my first project:

Before:


After:


Okay, the nightstand doesn't lean... I must when I take pictures! Ü

Is that cute or what?!  So simple to do, and now I want to paint everything white!  Seriously....

I just started on my kitchen table and mis-matched chairs.  So far three chairs are now white, one to go plus the table.  I'll share the transformation in another post!  I also did a really cute project with some old milk cans and black paint.  Coming soon, so stay tuned.... and Happy Crafting!

0 Responses to "My Newest Craze!"

Post a Comment